PM067 Chair and Cosmos complete kit
I am pleased to tell you that the PM067 Wicker chair and Cosmos is now available in kit form.
Click on the image to enlarge.
… and the embroidered masterpiece by talented teacher and stockist: Rabia Motala from Ridgeway, Johannesburg, South Africa.
Click on the image to enlarge
And more close-up detail
And more close-up detail…
I love this chair…
This beautiful kit contains:
1. The embroidery panel with the image which is A3 in size, printed onto a very large 100% cotton (heirloom quality) cloth – ready to embroider. The large cloth will fit easily in your frame or hoop.
2. Notes written by Rabia Motala and detailed colour pictures to guide you
3. All the threads that you will need to complete this gorgeous design:
- 29 skeins cotton and perlé thread (Chameleon/DMC)
- 1 card silver metallic thread and
- 1 metre / 1.09 yards of French ribbon.
- Yellow Stamens,
- Toy Filling,
- Beading Wire,
- Appliqué paper,
- Pixie Anti-Fray agent,
- 2 x cotton fabric blocks (60 x 60 cm/23 x 23 inch) for stumpwork and Trapunto and
- 1 card of invisible cotton…
A lovely selection of Di’s hand-painted silk ribbons:
- 8 packets of 2mm silk ribbon (3 metres /3.25 yards in a packet)
- 16 packets of 4mm (1/8”) silk ribbon (3 metres /3.25 yards in a packet)
- 6 packets of 7mm silk ribbon (2 metres /2.18 yards in a packet)
- 1 packet of 13mm silk ribbon (1 metre / 1.09 yards in a packet)
- 1 packet of 25mm organza ribbon (1 metre / 1.09 yards in a packet)
(Total: 32 packets) that will guarantee you a masterpiece
Note: This kit qualifies for a Bonus Hamper….
♫♥♫ and there will be a lot of ribbon and thread left over to use in other projects or to share with a friend.
An ideal project for any embroiderer!
More close-up detail. Click on the images to enlarge
The basket: I love the texture… and the flowers are a perfect companion.
More close-up detail…
..and the hat!
and look at the little roses!
and these pink roses are gorgeous…