Peace Rose kit
A beautiful three-dimensional rose.
Perfect for a jewellery box lid, a paper weight.
Or use it on a wedding dress or for a little flower girl’s
dress or frame it for a spectacular piece of fine art on a wall or mantelpiece.
On page 142 of my Roses book, you will learn how to construct a life-like rose with silk taffeta ribbon.
The size of the completed rose is
6 x 6 cm or 2.4 x 2.4 inches.
This kit contains
Di van Niekerk’s ribbons
- 32mm colour 128 Apple Blossom x 2
4 packets in total
- DMC six-strand cotton 523 green – 1 skein
- Rajmahal Art. Silk 200 pink – 1 skein
- Chenille needle size 16 x 1
- Chenille needles 1 packet 18/22 or 18/24
- Embroidery needles pack size 5/10
- Tapestry needle size 18 x 1
- A packet of light green woolly fibre
- Anti-fray agent – clear water-based
- The rose which is printed onto a large block of
pure cotton fabric in full colour – ready to embroider.
- Plus a silky backing fabric the same size as the embroidery block