~ ♥ ~ New
I am happy to tell you that this delightful Sarah Kay design titled: Marianne in the vegetable garden is now available in kit form.
Embroidered by the talented Emma Kriegler from Stilbaai in South Africa, this one is sure to be a much-loved project.
This is the printed embroidery panel, ready to embroider
Click on the image to enlarge.
… and the embroidered piece — I just love this little girl ♥
Click on the image to enlarge
And close-up detail — click on image to enlarge…
and more close-up detail… click on the image to enlarge
This beautiful kit contains:
1. The embroidery panel with the image which is A4 in size: 21cm x 24cm (8.3 by 9.5 inches). The image is printed onto a large 100% cotton (heirloom quality) cloth – ready to embroider. The large cloth will fit easily in your frame or hoop.
2. A second printed panel of the same size for making the stumpwork shapes
3. Instructions written by Emma Kriegler
4. Detailed colour pictures to guide you
5. All the threads etc. that you will need to complete this gorgeous design:
- 13 skeins of thread – DMC perlé no. 12 x 1 ball, plus Maxi Mouline stranded cotton thread and Rajmahal Art. Silk
- Tassidy woolly fibre
- Purple dotted ribbon and small piece fabric for the patches
6. Di’s hand-painted silk ribbons:
- 2 packet of 4mm silk ribbon (3 metres /3.25 yards in a packet)
- 1 packet of 15mm organza ribbon (2 metres /2.18 yards in a packet)
Total: (3 packets) of beautiful silk and organza ribbon to guarantee you a masterpiece :)
♫♥♫ there will be LOTS of ribbon and thread left over to use in future projects, or to share with a friend :)
You can also contact your nearest stockist for this kit.
Have fun! Would love to see your photos of this lovely picture ♥