NEW! Box Full of Lessons 9 (A Beautiful Place) Complete Kit
♫♥♫♥♫ Ideal kit for the beginner to silk ribbon embroidery!
Click on the image to enlarge
…. and what you will learn to make, step-by-step, with Box Full of Lessons 9 ♥
Click on the images to enlarge
This beautiful new kit contains:
1. The embroidery panel with the image which is A3 in size, printed onto a very large 100% cotton (heirloom quality) cloth – ready to embroider. The large cloth will fit easily in your frame or hoop.
2. The step–by-step lessons written by Di van Niekerk with close-up photography on every page.
3. Detailed colour pictures of the embroidered design which will guide you well.
4. The stitch diagrams
All the beautiful ribbons
69 packets of ribbon from Di van Niekerk’s beautiful range:
- 2mm x 15 packets (45 metres/yards) silk ribbon
- 4mm x 38 packets (114 metres/yards) silk ribbon
- 7mm x 14 packets (28 metres/yards) silk ribbon
- And 13 mm x 2 packets (2 metres/yards) silk ribbon
- 69 packets of gorgeous shades of silk ribbon
- Almost 200 metres/yards of silk ribbon to guarantee you a masterpiece ♥
All the beautiful threads
- 19 skeins of hand-dyed Chameleon stranded cotton and
- 1 skein of Chameleon Au Ver À Soie silk
- 4 skeins Chameleon Perlé thread
- 7 skeins Maxi-Mouline stranded cotton
- 1 skein Rajmahal Art. Silk thread
- Total of 32 skeins of thread
The yarns and woolly fibres
- 2 x Bouclé yarn by Ria
- 7 different coloured woolly fibres by Tassidy fibres packed in 3 packets
- A piece of leather for the pot,
- Cording and
- Two stumpwork panels for the umbrella and pot
This substantial kit which will bring countless hours of joy… and your masterpiece will enthral you (and everyone else who sees it) — Box full of Lessons 9 (A Beautiful Place) is absolutely gorgeous!
♫♥♫♥♫ This is a generous kit with many, many ribbons and threads to guarantee you a masterpiece in silk ribbon embroidery …. there will be lots of threads and ribbons left over to use in another project or to share with a friend.
Click on the images to see the beauty….
You can also contact your nearest stockist for my ribbons for this kit.
Enjoy…. would love to see your photos of this spectacular garden ♥