♥♫♥♫ Ideal for the beginner to silk ribbon embroidery
Box full of Lessons 2 contains:
Four gorgeous little projects.
Learn the lessons in this box from the detailed, step-by-step instructions, written by Di van Niekerk, a successful author of ten needlecraft books.
Like a book, but in a box – such a fun way to learn! Learn all the secrets of making a successful masterpiece in Ribbon Embroidery. On the lid of this box, you will find the four enlarged colour photos of the completed designs – these will be an invaluable guide as you embroider.
Inside this box you will find:
- All the step-by-step lessons and diagrams
- A beautiful stitch glossary and plenty of good hints and tips.
- Beautiful close-up photographs of the embroidered sections to guide you
- The four designs printed in full colour onto heirloom cotton – all ready to embroider. Size of each design: 9.69cm x 12.38cm or approximately 4 x 5 inches, with a generous border of fabric so they fit in your 6 or 7 inch hoop.
- PLUS a stitches CD that you will be able to use on your computer so you can see Di actually making some of the stitches and one of the four printed cloths is a fabulous freebie! This Box Full of lessons is suitable for the complete beginner; an affordable, enjoyable and helpful way to learn.
- All the ribbons for the four projects – 24 packets of Di´s beautiful ribbons
- All the threads that you will need for these lovely projects
Click on the images to enlarge
Note: you are welcome to buy the only the lesson with the four panels if you would like to use your own ribbons and threads. See “you may also like” below.