A Beautiful place complete kit By Annamaria Kelly
I am pleased to tell you that Annamaria Kelly’s version of A Beautiful Place is now available in kit form.
Click on the image to enlarge.
… and the embroidered piece by the talented teacher and stockist in Fourways, Johannesburg, South Africa: Annamaria Kelly :)
Click on the image to enlarge
And more close-up detail…
Click on image to enlarge…
Don’t you just love this picture?
Here is a close-up of the chairs and umbrella…
… and the chair
and the roses…
Aren’t they just too beautiful?
This beautiful kit contains:
1. The embroidery panel with the image which is A3 in size, printed onto a very large 100% cotton (heirloom quality) cloth – ready to embroider. The large cloth will fit easily in your frame or hoop.
2. Notes written by Annamaria with detailed colour pictures to guide you
3. A printed panel of the umbrella, chairs and shrub for you to embroider separately, cut out and apply onto the main design to add dimension in your piece.
4. All the threads, fibre, wool, French ribbon etc. that you will need to complete this gorgeous design:
- 30 skeins of thread – Chameleon, DMC and Maxi Mouline
- An assortment of wool, French ribbon and cording
- 1 packet of woolly fibre – Terracotta and Grape
- 1 packet of toy-filling to pad sections in the design
- 10 pieces of stumpwork wire #22 or #24
5. All of Di’s hand-painted silk ribbons:
- 4 packets of 2mm silk ribbon (3 metres /3.25 yards in a packet)
- 8 packets of 4mm (1/8”) silk ribbon (3 metres /3.25 yards in a packet)
- 8 packets of 7mm silk ribbon (2 metres /2.18 yards in a packet)
- 1 packets of 13mm silk ribbon (1 metre / 1.09 yards in a packet)
(21 packets) that will guarantee you a masterpiece
Note: This kit qualifies for a Bonus Hamper and…
♫♥♫ There will be LOTS of ribbon, wool and thread left over to use in other projects or to share with a friend :)
More close-up detail: the steps…love the texture here :)
and the climbing roses. Lovely!